Yet more findings

I thought I'd take advantage of the lockdown situation to sort out some of the boxes at the back of shelves in the garage. There was one lurking in a shady spot labelled "misc", which is the sort of helpful information I tend to write on boxes when flustered.

I found a pair of pliers I thought I'd lost when we moved, along with some small beads and crystals, tucked into the corner of a large box.


I also found a bag with a load of rather nice glass beads, and a number of card toppers.  So they'll be put into use some time quite soon.



The piece de resistance, so to speak was the discovery of some wooden blanks (like the hanging ornaments in one of my FB albums, and some words) and my long-lost soap making supplies. I won't be offering soaps or bath products for sale, but I'm glad to have found them to make use of for myself later.




Having found the last of the pre-made jewellery and cards, I have a few more photographs to take and then all my online images are up to date.

Next on the agenda is to sort through the beads and papers/card blanks/toppers I have stored away to see what I might want to make next.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Testing

Spring cleaning